Argeo believes in having regional offices to facilitate close operations in key industrial areas. This builds strategic and long-term relationships, as well as in depth local industry know-how with our key customers. Currently Argeo operates in Norway (Asker), Brazil (Rio de Janeiro), the US (Houston) and UK (Edinburgh).
Argeo is an offshore company servicing customers in the Oil and Gas, Marine Minerals and Renewables industry. The company currently operates two subsea vessels, Argeo Searcher and Argeo Venture, and plans for further fleet expansion. The company operates an advanced fleet of 7 AUV, autonomous underwater vehicle, and is on a mission to transform the ocean surveying and inspection industry by utilizing autonomous surface and underwater robotics solutions integrated with proprietary sensor systems. We develop tools, methods, and web applications to allow our customers to make data driven decisions based on the data we collect and process.
We’re looking for a Party Chief who will be responsible for the mobilization, data acquisition, offshore data processing, onboard data deliveries and demobilization of the vessel, and will work closely with the onshore operation and project management.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead the offshore survey team
- Survey party chief onboard the vessel
- Provide guidance and leadership for the offshore survey team
- Ensure that the survey systems are prepared, installed and calibrated
- Ensure that acquisition logs are maintained and required reports are timely delivered
- Ensure that quality control and quality assurance is performed on all survey data
- Main contact for the client representatives onboard
- Assist projects to be performed in a safe and efficient manner
- Lead by example with respect to HSE and ensure all HSE processes are followed
- Ensure risk assessments, hazard identifications, and toolbox meetings are performed and hold toolbox talks when appropriate
- Maintain and foster a good culture and collaborative attitude
- Ensure deliverables of survey data in line with client survey requirements
- Ensure data is backed up and safely shipped to the right address.
Competency and skills:
- A solid understanding of survey principles and marine survey techniques
- Strong experience with Hydrographical/Geophysical offshore survey mobilization and data acquisition
- Experience with ROV or AUV survey mobilization, data acquisition and inspection is preferrable but the strong candidates from offshore seismic surveys will be considered
- Fluent in written and oral English
- 5+ years of relevant experience from offshore surveys/surveying/inspection
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Integrity, credibility and maturity in confidential issues with 3 years’ experience as office manager, executive assistant or HR Advisor
- Experience with travel booking system
- Willing to learn new systems
We can offer:
- International team of highly skilled and motivated team members
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work with cutting-edge technology and make a significant impact in the industry.
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to mark your email with “6301 Offshore Party Chief”
Argeo we have ambitious goals regarding our technology and growth. Our passionate team has an entrepreneurial spirit which translates to drive, ownership and success. We have a firm belief that our technology is an enabler for transformation, and we are dedicated to that end. We are building our culture based on our values: responsible, transform, drive and together.