Trond Crantz, CEO of Argeo, is presenting today at Pareto Securities’ Energy Conference in Oslo
The company will present a market update and the new Hugin AUV fleet expansion announced this morning, the technological leadership position of Argeo, the emerging marine minerals market and the exciting future ahead.
- In negotiation for a total of USD 20 million in new contracts with commencement in 2023
- Submitted tender pipeline in excess of USD 85m with commencement stretching into 2025
- LOI for a fully financed purchase agreement for 3 new Hugin AUV’s from 2023-2025
- Financial agreement in place to upgrade Argeo Searcher to full subsea capability
- Reiterates a resilient strategy in three major markets; oil & gas, marine minerals and renewables, which all expect strong growth going forward.
- Strong position in the entire value chain with a competitive edge, with technology leadership and crucial patents
- Preparing for next vessel to secure further growth and scaling