Argeo believes in having regional offices to facilitate close operations in key industrial areas. This builds strategic and long-term relationships, as well as in depth local industry know-how with our key customers. Currently Argeo operates in Norway (Asker), Brazil (Rio de Janeiro), the US (Houston) and UK (Edinburgh).
Argeo is an offshore company servicing customers in the Oil and Gas, Marine Minerals and Renewables industry. The company currently operates two subsea vessels, Argeo Searcher and Argeo Venture, and plans for further fleet expansion. The company operates an advanced fleet of 7 AUV, autonomous underwater vehicle, and is on a mission to transform the ocean surveying and inspection industry by utilizing autonomous surface and underwater robotics solutions integrated with proprietary sensor systems. We develop tools, methods, and web applications to allow our customers to make data driven decisions based on the data we collect and process.
We are seeking an experienced and proactive Human Resources Manager to join our team and play a key role in shaping the future of our organization.
As the HR Manager at Argeo, you will be responsible for overseeing and taking ownership of all aspects of HR practices and processes. You will actively contribute to the development of the organization and its employees.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Provide support, guidance, and advice to line managers on all HR matters in a professional and timely manner.
- Actively support, develop, and implement HR-related practices and guidelines.
- Take lead in building our desired organizational culture.
- Ensure development and training for leaders and employees
- Manage the recruitment process from selection to onboarding in collaboration with the recruiting manager and other key functions.
Competency, Experience, Skill Requirements:
- University degree in HR or another relevant field.
- 5+ years of broad HR experience in a global environment, preferably within the off-shore energy or surveying sector.
- Solid experience with HR practices and relevant laws and regulations. Good knowledge of Norwegian Labour Law
- People-oriented with the ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- You are thriving in a fast-paced environment and able to balance operational tasks with strategic initiatives.
- Can-do attitude with a proactive and collaborative approach.
- Structured and systematic in handling HR processes.
- Experience from building a culture to support an organization in growth.
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
We can offer:
- An opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing organization
- Opportunities for professional development
- A dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated HR professional with a passion for fostering organizational growth and employee development, we invite you to apply.
We will evaluate applications as we receive them, with our final deadline to apply being on 3rd of December 2023.
At Argeo we have ambitious goals regarding our technology and growth. Our passionate team has an entrepreneurial spirit which translates to drive, ownership and success. We have a firm belief that our technology is an enabler for transformation and we are dedicated to that end. We are building our culture based on our values: responsible, transform, drive and together.