Argeo’s Deep-Sea Minerals Solution has been developed to address the challenges of remoteness and scale, complex geological setting, as well as environmental sensitivity associated with deep-sea mineral deposits.
Our fleet of AUV’s are equipped with state-of-the-art sensors delivering valuable high-quality data with applications across the DSM value chain – from Environmental Impact Assessment and early Exploration to Reserves Estimation and Extraction Monitoring. With Argeo’s enabling technology and sensors, these are the most advanced AUV systems commercially available on the market today, equipped with 3’rd party and DSM tailored Argeo sensors and applications.
PROJECT SCOPING & DEFINITION
Workflow tailored to specific needs of each project
– contextualized understanding
- Geological background and context research
- Evaluation of an area of interest
- Identification of the most suitable methods & sensors
- Risk analysis
SURVEY PLANNING & DESIGN
Optimized survey design to ensure maximized results and cost-efficiency
- Platform- and payload-specific survey planning
- Modular and extended selection of payload
- Flexible mission planning (incl. partner operations – ROV)
- Alternative options and on-demand adjustments
GEOPHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DATA ACQUISITION
Cutting-edge technologies and operational excellence
- Experience in multi-AUV operations in deep water and rough terrain
- Full autonomy
- Reduced emissions & minimized HSE exposure
- Onboard processing & QC
INTEGRATED DATA ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION
Results that enable knowledge-based decisions
- Multi-sensor integrated data management
- Automated/AI-based processing solutions
- Actionable 3D models with high-resolution
- Detailed subsurface understanding
Asker and Bergen, 27 September 2023: – Argeo, a global leader in robotic and digital solutions for the ocean space, and Shearwater GeoServices Holding, a global provider of geophysical marine seismic acquisition and processing services, have entered a strategic...
The company will present a market update and the new Hugin AUV fleet expansion announced this morning, the technological leadership position of Argeo, the emerging marine minerals market and the exciting future ahead.
Argeo confirms Letter of Intent for an agreement for the purchase of two Hugin Superior AUVs and one Hugin 6000 AUV. “Following this expansion, Argeo will have the most advanced AUV fleet worldwide”, says Argeo’s CEO, Trond Crantz.