Argeo’s Deep-Sea Minerals Solution has been developed to address the challenges of remoteness and scale, complex geological setting, as well as environmental sensitivity associated with deep-sea mineral deposits.
Our fleet of AUV’s are equipped with state-of-the-art sensors delivering valuable high-quality data with applications across the DSM value chain – from Environmental Impact Assessment and early Exploration to Reserves Estimation and Extraction Monitoring. With Argeo’s enabling technology and sensors, these are the most advanced AUV systems commercially available on the market today, equipped with 3’rd party and DSM tailored Argeo sensors and applications.
PROJECT SCOPING & DEFINITION
Workflow tailored to specific needs of each project
– contextualized understanding
- Geological background and context research
- Evaluation of an area of interest
- Identification of the most suitable methods & sensors
- Risk analysis
SURVEY PLANNING & DESIGN
Optimized survey design to ensure maximized results and cost-efficiency
- Platform- and payload-specific survey planning
- Modular and extended selection of payload
- Flexible mission planning (incl. partner operations – ROV)
- Alternative options and on-demand adjustments
GEOPHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DATA ACQUISITION
Cutting-edge technologies and operational excellence
- Experience in multi-AUV operations in deep water and rough terrain
- Full autonomy
- Reduced emissions & minimized HSE exposure
- Onboard processing & QC
INTEGRATED DATA ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION
Results that enable knowledge-based decisions
- Multi-sensor integrated data management
- Automated/AI-based processing solutions
- Actionable 3D models with high-resolution
- Detailed subsurface understanding
Argeo signs survey contract with Stromar Offshore Wind Farm
Agreement builds in Net Zero commitments from the outset Offshore service company Argeo has signed a survey contract with Stromar, a consortium made up of Ørsted, Renantis and BlueFloat Energy. The contract will start in Q3 2023. Stromar has awarded Argeo a contract...
Fourth quarter update
The offshore service company, Argeo has published their q4 2022 results and has the pleasure of inviting investors, analysts, and media to a livestreamed presentation of the update today at the 16th of March at 11.00 CET. The Q4 presentation will be broadcasted live...
Argeo teams up with global multi-client player on groundbreaking MC prospecting survey for deep-sea minerals
Argeo is pleased to announce a collaboration project with an undisclosed long-standing multi-client player to conduct the world’s first multi-client data collection at the Mid-Atlantic Ridge for the emerging deep-sea minerals market. The prospecting survey will be...